About the Property:
Classic, spacious, and remodeled (while maintaining the original features), this three-bedroom, two-bath, 1909 brown-shingled bungalow is close to the Point Richmond Village center, parks, and freeway access!
• Large entrance hall opens to a spacious living room with raised hearth fireplace and hardwood floors.
• The formal dining room with hardwood floors joins the living room area.
• The expansive, modern kitchen with breakfast nook continues into a multi-use area for a desk, pantry, and washer/dryer system.
• The glass doors at the end of the room open to a wonderful, private outdoor/living dining area with mature garden, views to the east, and hot tub!
• Suite of two bedrooms with a shared bath in between.
• Master suite with spacious bathroom and office space opens out to the back deck and hot tub.
• A huge, two-car tandem garage is created underneath the home with major work and storage space.
• 1546 sq.ft. living space (per public records).